Morag’s experience is varied and far reaching and her career to date includes:
• One Devonshire Gardens – Front of House Manager.
• Mogies Hoagies – Owned Glasgow’s first New York Syle sandwich bar (in the early 80s) supplying businesses such as Scottish Opera and Scottish Ballet.
• The Bakehouse – Morag extended into the bakery business, supplying some of Glasgow’s top eateries, including The Buttery, One Devonshire Gardens,The Marriot and The Rotunda to name a few.
• Stars n Bars – Personnel Manager at Monte-Carlo’s biggest and best sports bar, where all the major sports personalities and stars like to hang out, when they’re in town. Stars n Bars is also host to the World Music Awards.
• Wimbledon – Morag ran the VIP hospitality for IMG for 8 years, at the largest sporting event in the world.
• Virgin Racing – Yas Marina Abu Dhabi – Morag organised Virgin’s F1 end of GP season party in November 2011.
Morag is engaged as the foundations Events Director, and will use her experience in the hospitality field and her extensive travelling and contacts, to help take Mental-Aid global.